martes, 4 de junio de 2013

Thick girl with a corset

This is the first model that I ever finished, it was my fourth try at modelling  a girl. At the begining she wasnt that curvy,  and i didnt feel satisfied with her shape, so I added more "meat" to her. lol

Here, some snapshots of the anatomy study, as you can see, she isn't perfectly symmetrical, and i think that adds a lot to the model, the face i´ts also asymmetrical




I didnt plan ahead a design for the model, I   only  wanted to get the proportions right, so after I achieved what I was looking for,   I decided to put some simple accesories and a corset on her to showcase it

It was a lot of learning along the way, and   I didnt implement some ideas because I wanted to end the model fast

The hair was made of curves that I attached to paint strokes with a flatness setting of 1   then  converted to polys and added a edge loop in the center with  a tweaked input offset

here, some snapshots of the model with some cloths , lol



For the retopology step I didn't optimize the model too much, actually, it has about 65 000 tris!!



For the textures I've used projection painting and photo references, isnt polished though ,there are a lot of places that need cleanup.

Here, some snapshots of the model inside the cryengine sdk, the model it´s tessellated and in the viewport looks pretty pretty






I didn't intent to do a perfect model , im still a begginner with a lot of experience in incomplete works, lol. This work really gives me a lot of confidence, and I'll keep trying to get better at this.

I think I'll comback to this model to clean the textures,  to add more detail to the corset,  add a tatto on her back, also I wanto  add some maya hair and make some nice renders and pose it, but thats gonna be in the future.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario